We are excited to finally reopen our retail store for inside foot traffic on Wednesday, May 19th, 2021. Highland Woodworking will continue to do our best to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and staff. The policies listed below will evolve as needed. Our top priority is the safety of our staff and customers and we thank you in advance for adhering to these policies.
Sanitation and Protection
• Customers are required to wear a mask to enter the store and while inside the store. More than half our employees have worked here for over 20 years, so perhaps it is not surprising that the majority of us are also over 60 years old, unfortunately putting us in the vulnerable high risk category for COVID-19. We want to keep them healthy so they can continue to provide the same customer service we have given for the last 40+ years.
• All employees are required to wear a mask on the retail sales floor.
• Masks, sanitizer and wet wipes will be available for customers and employees free of charge at the register sanitation station near the parking lot entrance door.
• Contact surfaces like door knobs, handrails and restroom handles will be sanitized daily.
• Please adhere to social distancing when trying out tools and interactions with our staff.
• Store hours will remain the same. Monday-Friday 9-6, Saturday 9-5, Sunday 12:30-4:30
• Will Call/Curbside Pickup will continue. If you would like to order curbside, please let us know when placing your order by phone (404) 872-4466 and we will be happy to bring it outside to you once you arrive.
• In-Store classes will remain suspended until at least September 2021.
Thank you for your continued support of Highland Woodworking, a family-owned, small business since 1978.